Time & Location
Thank you for registering to attend our in-person service. We have certainly missed worshipping together in person and we are so excited to have you worship with us this Sunday!
There are a few important things that we would like to bring to your attention before the big day. Please read the text below carefully and if you require clarity on anything, don’t hesitate to send us a message.
- All individuals that plan to attend The Waterbrook Sunday service must be registered online. If you would like to invite someone, please send them the invitation link and remind them to register!
- Online registration, though mandatory, does not guarantee a reserved seat at our Sunday service. This is because, in line with covid-19 protocols, we have a maximum seating capacity in our auditorium. Once this capacity is reached, we will unfortunately not be able to accommodate anyone else. To avoid this issue, we advise coming early to secure your seat!
- We ask that you come along with your face mask and hand sanitizers if you have them and refrain from any physical contact (with non-household members) while on the church grounds.
- If you are currently ill or experiencing symptoms of illness please join our online experience which is still happening at 12pm (WAT/GMT+1) on our YouTube channel ‘The Waterbrook’
- Température screenings and hand washing are mandatory before entering the building so please bear with us!
Most importantly, we are going to have an amazing time in Gods presence and in fellowship with each other despite the current climate so come expectant because the Lord is going to do something great in your life! ❤️